Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
- Plush, super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more.
- Constructed with 110,000 fibers per square inch, allowing you to clean with or without chemicals or detergents.
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won’t scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats.
- Absorbs eight times its weight in water, and dries in half the time of standard towels.
- Can be washed and reused hundreds of times, allowing you to save money on paper towels and costly cleaners.
- Each cloth measures 12″ x 16″, and each pack ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging.
Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Towels are the perfect tool for any cleaning need. Whether indoors or outdoors, they can handle the toughest of grease, dirt, dust, and spills while remaining safe on all surfaces. Each cloth is assigned their own color to prevent cross-contamination between cleaning areas around the house, yard, or garage. And when they get used up, toss them in the laundry to use again – they can withstand up to 500 washes!
Short Terry Weave
The short terry weave found in Zwipes cleaning towels is perfect for multipurpose use. Uncut loops in the fabric provide a soft and comfortable feel while maintaining a high absorbency rate – up to 8x its own weight in water. Dirt, grease, dust, and grime are of no challenge to these towels as they remain safe to use on all surfaces.
The Science of Microfiber
Unlike cylindrical fibers of traditional cloths, blended microfiber is shaped like an asterisk. It has the ability to pick up and lock dirt, dust, moisture, and bacteria into the fibers, cleaning and drying the applied surface. Microfiber is positively charged, attracting dirt (negatively charged) like a magnet. The fibers are so small they’re able to penetrate cracks and crevices along with the microscopic surface pores of most materials. Studies have proven microfiber ability to pick up 99% of bacteria, compared to 33% pickup ability with conventional tools.
Microfiber Wash and Care
To maintain the quality of Zwipes microfiber, please follow instructions carefully. Wash often in cold to warm water temperature. Use liquid detergent rather than powder detergent (powder traps in fibers and potentially causes scratching of surfaces when cleaning). Empty the lint dryer and dry on lowest heat setting. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners and bleach. These can damage or clog up the microfibers. Dryer sheets degrade the magnetic charge of microfiber. For best results, do not wash with clothes or bath towels as microfiber will attract and trap lint from these items.