Zwipes 1015303 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths | All-Purpose | Assorted Colors | 36 Pack $19.24 (REG $39.99 )
Zwipes 1015303 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths | All-Purpose | Assorted Colors | 36 Pack is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.24 (REG $39.99 ) (As of 01 March 2020, 15:46 PST – Details) with $20.75 (52%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Towels are the perfect tool for any cleaning need. Whether indoors or outdoors, they can handle the toughest of grease, dirt, dust, and spills while remaining safe on all surfaces. Each cloth is assigned their own color to prevent cross-contamination between cleaning areas around the house, yard, or garage. And when they get used up, toss them in the laundry to use again – they can withstand up to 500 washes!
- 100% machine washable, super-soft microfiber cloths are ideal for cleaning, drying, dusting, and polishing within the home, garage, auto, office, and more
- With just water, Zwipes microfiber cleaning towels can attract dust, dirt, and grime and trap these particles within 110,000 fibers per square inch, capable of absorbing up to 8x its own weight in water and saving money on paper towels and costly cleaners
- Assorted cloth colors help designate cleaning areas to avoid cross-contamination, such as the kitchen and bathroom
- Also use for dogs and other pets: grooming, messes, spills, and more
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning, with a unique design that won’t scratch surfaces, paints, or furniture
Microfiber Wash and Care
To maintain the quality of Zwipes microfiber, please follow instructions carefully. Wash often in cold to warm water temperature. Use liquid detergent rather than powder detergent (powder traps in fibers and potentially causes scratching of surfaces when cleaning). Empty the lint dryer and dry on lowest heat setting. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners and bleach. These can damage or clog up the microfibers. Dryer sheets degrade the magnetic charge of microfiber. For best results, do not wash with clothes or bath towels as microfiber will attract and trap lint from these items.
Zwipes Cleaning Clothes
Short Terry Weave
The Science of Microfiber
Wash and Care