ZICAM Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops, Assorted Fruit, 2 Count $26.99 (REG $38.99)
ZICAM Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops, Assorted Fruit, 2 Count is now available at Amazon.com for just $26.99 (REG $38.99) (As of 13 April 2020, 21:30 PST – Details) with $12.00 (31%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- ZICAM COLD REMEDY FRUIT DROPS: These tasty, homeopathic cold remedy fruit drops contain zinc, and help shorten the length of colds when taken at the first sign. Getting better tastes better with Zicam Cold Remedy, the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand.*
- COLD REMEDY FRUIT DROPS: Our chewy fruit drops are different from most other cold medicine that just treats symptoms. They’re clinically proven to shorten colds when taken at the first sniffle, sneeze, or cough. Help ease your cold symptoms with Zicam.
- FROM COLD TO NO COLD FASTER: Zicam Cold Remedy products are clinically proven to shorten colds when taken at the first sign, so you feel better, faster. Help calm your cold with Zicam Cold Remedy products like nasal spray & swabs or our RapidMelt tablets.
- ZICAM HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES: Known for Zicam Cold Remedy products, we also offer products for homeopathic allergy relief, homeopathic cold relief for kids, & nasal congestion & sinus relief.
- ZICAM FOR SHORTER COLDS: Zicam homeopathic cold remedy is meant to be used in the beginning of a cold. Try Zicam the next time you feel the first sniffle, sneeze or cough of an oncoming cold. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
What are the first signs of a cold?
You may notice the first signs of a cold as little as ten hours after being infected with a cold virus, with full-blown symptoms 2-3 days after infection. Common symptoms that signal a cold include
- Scratchy throat
- Runny Nose
- Body Aches
- Unexplained Tiredness
To shorten a cold, it’s important to take action as soon as you notice the first signs of a cold, or what we call a Pre-Cold.
Zicam Cold Remedy
Our homeopathic Zicam Cold Remedy products are clinically proven to shorten colds when taken at the first sign,* so you can get back to the fun stuff faster. And we’re the pharmacist recommended brand.**
Don’t just treat the symptoms of a cold, shorten your cold with Zicam Cold Remedy.
Zicam is available in a wide range of great-tasting oral and unique nasal forms. Choose the Zicam that’s right for you.
You know your body. Take Zicam when you feel a cold coming on.
Cold is Here
Zicam is clinically proven to shorten a cold when you take it at the first sign. So, take Zicam Cold Remedy every 2-3 hours and use until symptoms are gone. Use as directed
After A Cold
You’re back on your feet now, but get ready for next time. Stock up now so you have Zicam on hand when you get your next cold.
* Clinical efficacy studies were performed on Zicam Oral Zinc and Nasal products. Oral Zinc products were included in a Cardiff University study conducted during the 2006 cold season. Nasal products were included in the Palm Beach Clinical Research Organization’s study conducted during the 2013 cold season.
** 2019 survey conducted by the Pharmacy Times and published by US News and World Report
About the Common Cold
Why is the common cold so common?
With more than 200 different viruses that can trigger a cold–and the fact that they spread easily–colds are the most common viral infection. Each year, people in the United States suffer 1 billion colds. People who are suffering from colds may spread the virus into the air or onto something they touch every time they sneeze or cough.
If you touch a surface that’s carrying a cold virus and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes, you could become infected. The easiest and most effective ways to prevent a cold are to wash your hands and stay away from people with colds. Clean hands can stop germs such as the cold virus from spreading from one person to another.
How long is a cold contagious?
Colds are most contagious for the first 2 to 3 days of a cold.