Wilton Icing Colors, 12-Count Gel-Based Food Color $8.81 (REG $15.00)
Wilton Icing Colors, 12-Count Gel-Based Food Color is now available at Amazon.com for just $8.81 (REG $15.00) (As of 20 February 2019, 16:05 PST – Details) with $6.19 (41%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
- Icing colors add color to cake batter, buttercream frosting or royal icing without changing the consistency.
- Includes: Kelly Green, Violet, Pink, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Black, No-Taste Red, Royal Blue, Golden Yellow, Burgundy, Teal and Copper.
- Contains twelve 0.5 oz. (28.3 g) jars.
- Certified kosher; made in a facility that also processes tree nuts, egg and soy.
- Made in the USA.
- Set of 12 1/2-ounce icing colors for tinting buttercream, Royal Icing, fondant, and more.
- Spectrum of primary colors plus Teal, Burgundy, Black, Brown, and Copper.
- Icing colors can be mixed to create beautifully customized shades.
- Great for beginning and experience cake decorators alike; certified kosher.
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 3-4/5 inches each.
Shades of Sweet
Wilton Icing Colors give you endless decorating possibilities when it comes to baking. The gel-based formula doesn’t change the consistency of your batter or frosting and gives you rich, true hues. To add color, dip a toothpick into the icing color and then into your batter or frosting. For a darker hue, grab another toothpick and repeat.
Our wide array of colors let you craft the perfect shade for a themed party, holiday or season. Use them with buttercream frosting, royal icing and even meringue.
Confetti Cake Batter Cookies
Confetti cookies dressed in team colors are a great way to get in the game. Just use Wilton Icing Colors to tint your frosting, spatula ice your cookies and add a few sprinkles in the opposite color. Sit back and watch them get tackled by halftime.
Colorful Chameleon Cake
Kids will love this charming chameleon cake with lots of different colors, just like the real thing. The many shades of frosting were created using Wilton Icing Colors for a rainbow-like effect on the cake and tail. They were also used to color fondant for the eyes, nose, mouth and horn. Perfect for a jungle-themed birthday adventure.
Make a garden of beautiful cupcakes with bright icing and a few of the most popular piping tips. Use Wilton Icing Colors to create vivid shades of frosting, then use decorating tips 104, 18 and 3 to pipe flower petals, rosettes, ruffles and center dots on your cupcakes. Then enjoy the sweet blooms!
You can tint your cake batter and icing almost any shade with this set of 12 Wilton icing colors. The concentrated gel-based formula gives your batter, buttercream or royal icing a beautiful hue without thinning it out, so color away!