FREE unlimited date nights?!?!
- You heard correctly! Head over to Costco and score this MoviePass AND Fandor 12-Month Subscription eVoucher for just $89.99! MoviePass gives you unlimited access to movie screenings in your area with no blackout dates and is available for all major movies and all major theaters (with over 4,000 theaters and more than 36,000 screens)! Note that this pass excludes 3D and IMAX movies. Every movie fan needs one of these! With the average price of movie tickets being over $10.00/each, this would pay for itself after only 9 movies. Plus, if you’re going on a date it will save you SOOO much money. My husband and I go to the movies at least once a month but will go WAY more now that we have this. My favorite part about this deal is that you can see movies as many times and as often as you want for FREE! Hurry and grab yours before this offer ends!
This deal gets even better…
- You will also gain access to Fandor which is an entertainment streaming service. It offers more than 5,000 movies including Hollywood Classics, Documentaries, Foreign Films and the latest Festival Favorites. You are able to stream on your TV, web and mobile platforms, including Roku, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Chromecast, Kindle Fire, and your desktop. With access to thousands of more movies from all your devices, there’s not time to waste!
How does it work???
- Once you have purchased your MoviePass voucher, you will be sent a promo code via email and you will then enroll online. After you have completed your enrollment, you will be sent a MoviePass Debit Card that you will use to redeem your movie tickets from the box office. By using the promo code provided by Costco, you will not be charged again until the one year term expires. If you’re not a Costco member, you can still score this deal but you will need to pay a 5% non-member fee.
Still unsure? Check out these reviews!
- My husband and I both have accounts, use them at AMC at least 2 times a week. Just keep in mind it won’t work for IMAX or 3D, but for regular shows (even in the new fancy assigned seat theaters) it works great. Also, if you have any problems, they are good about refunding you for tickets you pay for our of pocket. We did have some problems when the $9.99 plan was first released. I tweeted to them, one of the founders direct messaged me and actually had the problem fixed in about 30 minutes.
- We have movie pass and it works so well! Our main theater is AMC and we’ve never had an issue. Basically, you decide on the movie you want to see, go to the theater and use the app to buy your ticket – you have to be something like 500 yards from the theater. Then you get in line and hand the cashier the debit card they send you, they swipe it, and your ticket prints.
- I got one for my husband a few months ago and one for me. Skeptical at first, but now have been seeing every great movie out. We have seen Justice League and Thor both twice. I have used at Epic and also AMC and Cinemark. Make sure to get and use any rewards cards at the movie chains as well. Get free points for movie tickets, popcorn, drinks, etc. Also works at Regal.
- My hubby and I both have it. We have 2 separate accounts. Each of us has our own card. It uses the app on your phone and both of you have to have the app on your phone. We have had it for 2 months and love it. No issues for us. It really is a great thing. We have so many date nights now 🙂