Villeroy & Boch Ovid Wine Glass Set of 12 – 4 Red, 4 White, 4 Champagne $54.55 (REG $150.00)
Villeroy & Boch Ovid Wine Glass Set of 12 – 4 Red, 4 White, 4 Champagne is now available at Amazon.com for just $54.55 (REG $150.00) (As of 16 October 2019, 10:23 PST – Details) with $95.45 (64%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
We’ve included everything needed to toast to health, happiness, and Fridays in this dazzling barware set. Whether your drink of choice is red, white, or bubbly — these Ovid glasses will ensure that every sip is enjoyed in style. Featuring premium 100% lead-free crystal glass, the set comes securely packaged in an every-occasion-worthy gift box. Dishwasher safe construction (top rack, please!) leaves plenty of time for celebration with family and friends.
About Us: Villeroy & Boch has been a premium German manufacturer of fine porcelain, stainless steel, and glass tableware, drinkware, and more since 1748. We made our first glass products as early as 1843. From this long tradition, a range has emerged that encompasses everything from decorative drinking glasses through basic and gourmet glass ranges, decanters, vases and glass underplates to cake plates and serving and dipping bowls.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – 100% Lead-free crystal glass combines the intricate brilliance of crystal with the durability of glassware
- ELEGANT ENTERTAINING – The Ovid stemware box set includes three of the most essential wine glass shapes: red wine, white wine, and Champagne flute
- SECURE PACKAGING – Your wine glasses will arrive safely and securely packaged to ensure years of entertaining and enjoyment
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Earn yourself a little more leisure time with dishwasher safe durability. Please use only the top rack for best results
- LEGACY OF QUALITY – Villeroy & Boch has been a premium manufacturer of fine porcelain, glassware, and more since 1748; These glasses were proudly made in our German factory