Truform 20-30 mmHg Compression Stocking for Men and Women $14.99 (REG $29.09)
Truform 20-30 mmHg Compression Stocking for Men and Women, Knee High Length, Open Toe, Beige, Medium is now available at Amazon.com for just $14.99 (REG $29.09) (As of 22 August 2019, 21:03 PST – Details) with $14.10 (48%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
Color:Beige | Size:Medium
- Truform 0865; Medical support hose; Unisex style durable knit; 20-30 strength graduated compression.
- Soft top will not constrict leg; Defined heel enhances fit; Easy inspection sandal wear toeless foot.
- Use for extensive sitting or standing, travel, pregnancy, post surgery recovery, improved circulation.
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching muscles, edema, DVT blood clots.
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction.
Truform 20-30 mmHg Compression Stocking for Men and Women, Knee High Length, Open Toe, Beige, Medium
What compression level is right for you?
8-15 mmHg Mild pressure, used for proactive leg health – Compression strength for preventative care.
15-20 mmHg Moderate pressure, common starting point for first time wear – Compression strength for minor conditions.
20-30 mmHg Firm pressure, typically used when recommended by a certified fitter or healthcare provider – Compression strength for pronounced medical symptoms.
30-40 mmHg Extra-Firm pressure, used only when prescribed by a doctor – Compression strength for severe medical conditions.
- Higher compression levels will impact fit and may create a false impression that size is too small. Always confirm your correct compression level prior to fitting.
- Higher levels of compression are harder to apply and remove. Users with limited strength should choose a lower level of compression.
- Ankle: Measure around the smallest part of the ankle bone, right above the ankle bone.
- Calf: Measure around the fullest part of the calf.
- Floor to Knee: Measure from the floor, to just below the knee.
Choose Short-Length style for length measurements less than 15 inches.
- Measure first thing in the morning when swelling or edema is minimal.
- Take firm measurements without depressing the skin.
- Keep measuring tape in a level position and note measurements at each point.
Firm 20-30 mmHg Strength
Recommended for : Pronounced Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, Edema, DVT, Post-Surgery, Swelling in Ankles Calf Feet, Enlarged Bulging Veins, Pregnant or Nursing Mothers (when recommended by a doctor), Travel (prevents blood pooling and clots in frequent flyers), Tired Aching Heavy Legs, Muscle Recovery Post Cardio Workout and Exercise.
Features & Benefits
- Classic Medical Style – Durable concealing opaque knit fabric for maximum therapeutic relief.
- Soft Top – Flexible snug fit ensures the stocking remains in place without constricting skin and leg.
- Knit-In Heel – Defined, reinforced heel pocket adds durability and stocking orientation for anatomical fit.
- Open Toe – Toeless design for inspection, increased comfort, and sandal footwear.
- Graduated Compression – Pressure is greatest at the ankle and decreases gradually up the leg to promote healthy circulation.