Tripp Lite 1500VA UPS Battery Back Up AVR LCD Display 10 Outlets 120V 810W $150.59 (REG $277.20)
Tripp Lite 1500VA UPS Battery Back Up AVR LCD Display 10 Outlets 120V 810W Tel & Coax Protection USB, 3 Year Warranty & $250,000 Insurance (OMNI1500LCDT),Black is now available at Amazon.com for just $150.59 (REG $277.20)(As of 14 April 2020, 17:32 PST – Details) with $126.61 (46%)Savings. FREE Shipping.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- Work though short blackouts & maintain a network connection/ save files safely during longer blackouts: 1500VA/ 810W LCD Battery backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (ups) provides up to 55 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system.
- 5 outlets provide ups power backup & surge protection (for desktop, monitor, lcd, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, iot device); 5 outlets offer surge protection only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout).
- Line interactive automatic voltage regulation/ AVR circuits continuously correct brownouts and overvoltage from 92 to 150v without using battery power, offers 7.5 minutes runtime 50 percent load (405 watts).
- Usb port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management; Batteries are fully hot swappable/ user replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your ups if the batteries are depleted after the 3 year warranty.
- 3 year warranty, $250, 000 insurance: 3 year limited warranty and $250, 000 ultimate lifetime insurance for connected equipment.
Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone, network and coaxial lines.
- The multifunction LCD screen displays power conditions and provides easy access to settings.
- The USB port connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The 3-year warranty reflect our commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Model: OMNI1500LCDT
- Load Capacity: 1500 VA (810 W)
- Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- AC Outlets: 10 x 5-15R (5 UPS, 5 Surge-Only)
- Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
- Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
- Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
- Half-Load Runtime: 7.5 min. (405 W Load)
- Single Computer Runtime: 55 min. (75 W Load)
- Data Line Protection: Tel/Network (1 Line), Coaxial (1 Line)
- Weight: 26.8 lb. (12.2 kg)
Power Protection and Battery Backup for Home and Office
Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data. Prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
– Protect Home and Office Computer Systems: Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, Storage.
– Protect Audio/Video Equipment: HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers.
Reliable Battery Backup
– Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (75 W load) for up to 55 minutes during an outage.
– Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (405 W) for up to 7.5 minutes.
– Optimized Outlet Array: Five outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and five have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The ‘surge-only’ outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage.
AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge Protection
Data lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked ‘back door’, allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone, network and coaxial lines.
– The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
– The coaxial connectors protect a cable TV, satellite or cable modem line.
Multifunction LCD Screen
The illuminated LCD provides easy access to detailed UPS settings and information. The LCD shows a variety of helpful data, including input/output voltage, battery voltage, input/output frequency, load/charge level meters, output load percentage, output load wattage, power status, battery status, AVR status and estimated battery backup runtime in minutes.
Flexible Management Options
There are three ways to manage this UPS system:
1. Use the multifunction LCD screen.
2. Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer’s built-in power management features.
3. Use the USB port with Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software.
– High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
– User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
– RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Why Choose Tripp Lite?
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.