TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Ethernet Splitter | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Plug-and-Play | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG108) is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.99 (REG $39.99) (As of 20 June 2019, 20:04 PST – Details) with $20.00 (50%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Capacity:8-Port Gigabit | Model:Desktop Unmanaged
- PLUG-AND-PLAY – Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed.
- ETHERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc).
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET – 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity.
- STURDY METAL CASE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or wall-mounting design. Operating temperature- 0 ̊C to 40 ̊C (32 ̊F to 104 ̊F); Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F).
- RELIABLE – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- TRAFFIC OPTIMIZATION – 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video.
- UP to 80% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length.
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE.Power Consumption : Maximum:3.97 (220V/50Hz).
TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Ethernet Splitter | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Plug-and-Play | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG108)
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing and shielded RJ45 ports, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
QoS For Fluent Online Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
Our world calss R&D team, streamlined vertical manufacturing and strict quality control have enabled us to consistently create exceptional high-quality products for the last 22 years.
- Support IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Support QoS (IEEE 802.1p)
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity, 8K MAC address table, 12KB Jumbo Frame, 2MB Buffer Memory
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports allow smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps devices
- Fanless desgin to keep a quiet environment
- Support 100-240V power supply
What’s in the Box
- 8-Port Gigabit Switch
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-SG108 provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 8 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about what type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the device can process data at a rate of up to 2000Mbps, making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save energy up to 72%.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, the TL-SG108 enables ultra-fast wired connectivity, enabling instant large files transferring.
The TL-SG108 is housed in a compact steel case for longer life span. With the desktop or wall-mounting design, you can place the device wherever it’s convenient.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network
Go Green with Your Ethernet
The TL-SG108 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can save power up to 72%. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Interface Available: 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Internal Memory: 1.5Mb; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3af , IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.1q IEEE 802.1p; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows for running Utility