Super Fun DIY Advent Calendar Ideas For The Holidays!
I am super excited for this season of the year! It’s my favorite! I have been counting down the days until Christmas since October! If you are looking for some fun ways to countdown the days with your kids, check out these 10 DIY Advent Calendar ideas! Let us know which ones you are doing and feel free to post photos of your own creations in the comments!
1) 25 Days Of Service Advent Calendar – If you are looking for a slightly different take on the traditional Advent calendar, check this out! This fun calendar features simple daily acts of service you and your family can do in your community! I love this! Obviously, you can tailor the options to best suit your family! More info here!
2) Mini Bucket Advent Calendar – Want an Advent Calendar to match your rustic decor? Check out this fun DIY! You can find these cool tiny galvanized metal buckets on Amazon! Fill them with your kids favorite treats, small toys, or anything else you think off! I think I’ll make this one this year! More info here!
3) Paper Box Advent Calendar – If you are looking for a super cheap DIY to celebrate the holidays with your kids, this is the one you want to check out! Made with cheap paper shopping bags and stencils, you can fill these cute little boxes with leftover candy, tiny puzzles and toys, and more! Check out the instructions here!
4) Christmas Book Advent – Do your kids love to read? Check out this awesome idea! Instead of getting a toy or piece of candy everyday leading up to advent, give your kids a new book!! So cool! You can use books you already own or shop for some new ones here! This a great alternative to more sugar! Check out some book ideas here!
5) Paper City Christmas Advent Calendar – While this isn’t exactly a DIY, this FREE Printable is something a little out of the ordinary! Your kids can visit these these easy-to-make match box size houses and buildings everyday until Christmas for a fun surprise! Check out the info here!
6) Magnetic Tin Advent Calendar – This fun calendar is multi-purpose and reusable! If you don’t have any, head over here and purchase some Magnetic Spice Tins. Decorate and fill them with holiday fun! Then, you can reuse them after the holidays for crafts, spices, or anything else you want! Check out this cool idea!
7) Toilet Paper Roll House – This is a cheap and easy DIY! Reuse your empty toilet paper rolls and a little cardboard and make a cute advent calendar! Check out these simple instructions here and get started making your own!
8) Recycled Jar Advent Calendar – Do you have lots of recycled baby food jars around your house? Turn them into a cute advent calendar! Fill them with snacks, small crafts, or whatever you want! Check out this cool ideal to get your started!
9) Cute Fabric Advent Calendar – Do you have some colorful fabric leftover from other crafts? Turn it into a cute Advent Calendar for your kids! Check out this fun idea and get started on your own! This is a great project to do with your kids!
10) Paper Envelop Advent Calendar – Are you crazy about paper and stationary crafts? Check out this fun and simple idea! Find or make a cute box and fill it with adorable tiny paper envelopes! Head over here for a cool idea to get you started! Fun, easy, and cheap!