Summer Layered Chicken Salad Recipe!
Sometimes during this time of year, you just want to eat something light. Check out this delicious Summer Layered Chicken Salad Recipe from Betty Crocker! Ingredients:
- 7 cups torn romaine lettuce (from 1 head)
- 2 packages (9 oz each) frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips (not breaded), thawed (4 cups)
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup pecan halves (4 oz)
- 1quart fresh strawberries, quartered (3 cups)
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
For additional details on how to make this tasty salad, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!