Still in Search of Survey Companies…
Are you still searching for some Survey companies to earn some extra cash with? Here is a list that you can pick and choose from. I don’t have experience with all of these, so if some of you do, leave us a comment on the ones you feel are really worthwhile!
Tips to Remember:
1) You will definitely want to set up a separate email account just for surveys. A lot of the companies off you money for simply reading emails, which can accumulate to 3-6 per day per company. This will also prevent your personal account from becoming bombarded.
2) You won’t “get rich fast” with any of them. They take time to reach the designated payouts that some companies requite. You’ll need to definitely practice a little patience, but it’s worth it when the checks show up!
3) Different companies offer different rewards. Some only payout with gift cards. Others you’ll have to reach a designated threshold before you get your money. Others pay out in freebies. And you might get lucky enough to find some that payout a little of everything!
4) Always make sure a company is “legit”. Ask around or look for those posted as recommendations from bloggers you trust. But always follow the rule of “Use Your Best Judgment” or “If It Sounds To Good To Be True…It Probably Is!” Never, ever pay a fee to join one!
5) You can use a program such as Roboform HERE that will automatically fill in data for you, saving you time. There’s a free version that you can download.
6) It may not seem like your surveys are adding up to much so consider putting them in a separate high-interest account and watch them grow (and earn interest!). Think of it as your vacation/Christmas Fund!
I am a member of about half of these survey companies. However, I don’t really take the time to do them as much as I should. That was supposed to be one of the things I was working on doing better this year, but with the blog and the kids…. well, you know. I guess I will still be working on this next year too…lol