Steakhouse Cheddar Burger with Warm Bacon BBQ Sauce Recipe!
Nothing says summer like grilling burgers outside! If you’re craving a burger, check out the Steakhouse Cheddar Burger with Warm Bacon BBQ Sauce recipe from Betty Crocker. Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef sirloin
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 thick slices Cheddar cheese
Bacon-Onion BBQ Sauce
- 4 thick slices bacon, chopped
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup ketchup
For additional details on how to make this burger, click here!