Spinach and Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe!
In the mood for a family-friendly and delicious recipe from Betty Crocker? If so, make the Spinach and Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe! Doesn’t it look yummy? Ingredients:
- 3 cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (8 oz)
- 1/2 lb sliced bacon, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 bag (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
For additional details on how to make this dinner, click here!