Spectracide 100046033 Wasp & Hornet Killer3 (Aerosol) (HG-95715) (20 oz), Case Pack of 1 $2.87 (REG $9.95)
Spectracide 100046033 Wasp & Hornet Killer3 (Aerosol) (HG-95715) (20 oz), Case Pack of 1 is now available at Amazon.com for just $2.87 (REG $9.95) (As of 23 April 2020, 19:18 PST – Details) with $7.08 (71%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon. Details & FREE Returns
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer3
Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer3 (Aerosol) eliminates wasp and hornet nests by killing insects on contact. It lets you spray nests with a 27 feet jet spray. Formulated for outdoor use against stinging wasps and hornets.
- Up to 27 ft jet spray
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- INSECTS KILLED: Kills wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: Stand a safe distance from the nest while treating
- ELIMINATES THE NEST: Wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- POWERFUL SPRAY: Kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- WHEN TO APPLY: Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
Spectracide Wasp & Hornet Killer aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests with a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet. Use this product outdoors where insects live and breed. This product’s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. The non-staining formula can be used around most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (see product label for details). Also controls tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants. To control wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, spray at sunset when these insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest – don’t stand directly underneath. If it’s windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift. Spray the nest until soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.