Traditional Medicinals Organic Tea Spearmint, spearmint as the fun-loving, slightly less intense cousin of peppermint. In fact, spearmint and peppermint are so closely related, and look so much alike, they’re often confused for one another. Soft and sweet, with that characteristic minty zing, spearmint is so named because of its pointy, spear-like leaves. Milder than peppermint, it is still aromatic and refreshing. We love it for its distinctly spearminty, mildly sweet flavor.
- Aromatic and sweetly minty, spearmint is widely used as a refreshing beverage.
- Lively, lovely and delightful.
- Made with Premium Organic Spearmint Leaves
- Delicate Mint Flavor and Aroma with just a hint of sweetness
- Traditionally used to soothe an upset stomach*
Brew well to be well™
For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover up and steep 5-10 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract. Drink several cups daily. Sweeten with honey if desired.
For an extra strength brew, use two teabags or brew up a whole pot using 4 or 5 teabags.