Sorry! Board Game is now available at walmart.com for just $7.88 (REG $14.99) (As of 01 May 2020, 20:38 PST – Details) with $7.11 44%(Savings)FREE Shipping. on orders over $35.00 shipped by walmart. FREE Returns.
Sorry! Board Game, Ages 6 & Up:
- Be the first player to get all three pawns from start area to home
- Bump other players’ pawns to send them back to the start
- Only you may enter your own color Safety Zone
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 44 cards, 2 power-up tokens, and instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Ages 6 and up
- For 2 to 4 players
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
5 – 11 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1.61 x 10.51 x 10.51 Inches
Slide, collide and score to win the Sorry! Game. Kids draw cards to see how far they get to move one of the pawns on the board. If they land on a Slide they can zip to the end and bump their opponents’ pawns – or their own! Jump over pawns and hide in the Safety zone where opponents can’t go. Kids keep on moving and bumping until they get all three of their pawns from Start to Home. But watch out, because if the pawn gets bumped, Sorry! It’s all the way back to Start! You’ll be sorry not sorry when you play the classic Sorry! Board Game.
Sorry! and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
This was my favorite game growing up in the 60s-70s
I remember playing this as a kid. We used to have a mini version to play in the car. I do like other bigger board games like ticket to ride. I play that at my friend’s house.