Snap Circuits SC 300 Electronics Exploration $45.99 (REG $66.99)
Snap Circuits Classic SC-300 Electronics Exploration Kit is now available at Amazon.com for just $45.99 (REG $66.99) (As of 31 January 2019, 15:53 PST – Details) with $21.00 (31%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- BUILD WORKING CIRCUITS Build over 300 different electronics circuit projects with 60+ electronic components
- SUPPORTS a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum
- NO SOLDERING – NO TOOLS – IT’S A SNAP ~ Snap Modules require no tools and ensure solid electrical connections
- LEARN BY DOING Build working models of a burglar alarm, a radio, and much, much more. More than 300 exciting projects in all with included 60+ snap together parts. Includes everything found in SC-100
- DESIGN electrical circuits using the knowledge gained from building over 300 circuits found in the illustrated instruction manual
- AWARDS ~ Snap Circuits brand kits have received the following awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, STEM Approved
- SNAP CIRCUITS provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience building models of working electrical circuits
- CIRCUITSAFE TECHNOLOGY Is only found in Snap Circuits brand electronics education kits. ~ SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT, CIRCUITSAFE, LEARN BY DOING, and ELENCO are trademarks of Elenco Electronics, Inc.
Let your little one have fun learning to build circuits with these colorful Electronic Snap Circuits. Each one features more than 60 parts that easily snap together. The snap circuits toy can be used to make interesting circuits, encouraging educational play that teaches your little one about electricity. All of the parts have colored graphics that represent their real electronic names and symbols. This educational toy comes with a complete instruction manual and project guide that helps you to guide your child through exploring over 300 experiments. Some of the projects include making circuits for doorbells, radios, alarms, flash lights, laser light, street lamps, a lie detector and a fan modulator. This kids’ snap circuits toy runs on four AA batteries that are sold separately. It is ideal for children age 8 years and older.