Slow-Cooker Mexi Mac and Cheese Recipe!
In the mood for slow cooker comfort food? If so, check out this Betty Crocker Slow-Cooker Mexi Mac and Cheese recipe! Ingredients:
- 2 boxes (8 oz each) elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef round
- 2 packages (1.25 oz each) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 jars (15 oz each) Old El Paso™ mild cheese ‘n salsa
- 2 cans (12 oz each) evaporated milk
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 2 jalapeño chiles, thinly sliced
For additional details on how to make this tasty slow cooker dish, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!