Skullcandy S2IKDY-010 Ink’d 2.0 Mic’d with Mic1 $9.60 (REG $20.99)
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- SUPREME SOUND: Ink’d 2 features Supreme Sound technology producing attacking, powerful bass, warm, natural vocals, and precision highs.
- FLAT CABLE: The ultra-durable flat cable decreases nasty tangles and provides a unique look that is built to last.
- ONE-BUTTON REMOTE AND MIC: A single button in-line remote with mic can take and make calls, play and pause music and cycle through tracks.
- FIT YOUR STYLE: With unique color options, you can add a splash of individuality to your listening experience.
Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with Supreme Sound, the Ink’d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself.
Features and Highlights
- Supreme Sound delivers Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals and Precision Highs
- Flattened cable for style and durability
- Two additional sizes of silicone gel earbud sleeves included for a perfect fit
- Designed, engineered and manufactured by Skullcandy
What is Attacking Bass?
Most headphones’ bass is either suppressed and muddy or exaggerated and boomy. Skullcandy’s Supreme Sound “Attacking Bass” experience hits with punchy and powerful bass that’s engineered for your music.
You have probably heard headphones with hollow or tinny vocals that sound like they’re coming from an AM radio. Supreme Sound lets you hear warm and smooth vocals as if you were standing beside your favorite singer.
Skullcandy engineers their headphones to produce clean and spacious highs, not piercing or muted highs like you’ve probably heard in other headphones. Supreme Sound delivers perfect highs for the final element of an amazing audio experience.
Skullcandy is a company that markets headphones, earphones, hands free devices, audio backpacks, MP3 players, and other products. The company was founded in 2003. Skullcandy’s products are targeted at the outdoor action sports demographic (snowboarders, skateboarders, etc.) and general consumer market. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with Supreme Sound, the Ink’d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. – Supreme Sound delivers Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals and Precision Highs. Flattened cable for style and durability – Designed, engineered and manufactured by Skullcandy – THD: less than 0.1% (1mW/500Hz) – Cable Type: TPE