Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones $99.00 (REG $199.99)
Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver is now available at Amazon.com for just $99.00 (REG $199.99) (As of 14 February 2019, 11:57 PST – Details) with $100.99 (50%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- “-CL” designates the product’s color variation (clear).
- Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Wireless SE215 earphones (with a Bluetooth communication cable) are also available. Sold separately in 4 colors (Clear: SE215-CL-BT1, Black: SE215-K-BT1, Blue: SE215SPE-B-BT1, White: SE215SPE-W-BT1).
The sound is diminished onto the one earpiece troubleshooting tips : Most likely it is due to earwax inside the nozzle or sleeve. The nozzle is the passage way for the audio signal. The nozzle opening is very tiny. The smallest amount of wax or moisture can cause a drastic drop in sound level . First, replace the sleeves with new sleeves to see if that restores the full level .Then, please clean the nozzle to ensure it is not clogged. Over 90% of the earphones returned to Shure for service are not defective, but clogged. Some times, the wax is not visible to the eye, as it is either too small of an amount or is further up inside the earphone where it can not be seen. Even the smallest, non-visible amount can dramatically affect the output level . If you have the discontinued E4 or SCL4 model, replace the nozzle with a spare one supplied in the package. Simply unscrew the silver ring to replace the nozzle.If moisture gets in the nozzle due to cleaning or intense exercise, the earphone may cut out until it dries. Let the earphones sit overnight and then see if the sound level is restored . Shure has introduced new foam sleeves that include a wax filter. Thus, when earwax gets caught in the wax filter, simply changing the sleeves will often bring back the proper sound of the earphones