Seattle Bacon and Beer Classic on Saturday, May 4 (Up to 12% Off)
(As of 07 April 2019, 13:25 PST – Details)
Guests can enjoy all-inclusive samples of over 100 craft beers and more than 30 bacon dishes, plus games, contests, music, and more.
- General admission
- Date and time: Saturday, May 4, at 7 p.m.
- All tickets include unlimited bacon dishes, craft beer, music, games, and a complimentary tasting glass
- Power Hour tickets include early entry at 6 p.m. through an expedited line
- VIP tickets include:
- Early entry at 6 p.m. through an expedited line
- Access to VIP lounge on the warning track and dugouts with private bathrooms
- Opportunity to walk the bases and check out the batting cages
- Pork belly tasting, donut wall, cheese and beer pairing, and a specialty bacon dish
- Souvenir lanyard
- Must be 21 or older
Featured in Forbes and Time Out New York, the Bacon and Beer Classic is one of the fastest-growing food-and-drink festivals. This all-inclusive event, which was voted No. 2 on USA Today‘s list of Best Specialty Food Festivals, showcases bacon dishes from local restaurants, as well as craft beers from regional breweries. It has drawn sold-out crowds in more than a dozen cities, including New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Denver.
- The setting: Guests dance, drink, and indulge at striking venues and iconic stadiums.
- The food and drinks: Visitors sample over 100 regional craft beers and more than 30 bacon-centric dishes from local chefs.
- The entertainment: Festival-goers compete in a bacon-eating contest and play lawn games accompanied by live music.