SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 64GB for iPhone and iPad, Black/Silver $41.12 (REG $79.99)
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 64GB for iPhone and iPad, Black/Silver, (SDIX30N-064G-GN6NN) is now available at Amazon.com for just $41.12 (REG $79.99) (As of 01 February 2019, 17:34 PST – Details) with $38.87 (49%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
The perfect companion for your iPhone, the iXpand Flash Drive lets you free up space on your iPhone, back up your camera roll, and even watch videos straight from the drive4. The flexible Lightning connector works with most cases and the USB 3.0 connector plugs into your Mac computer or PC, making file transfers quick and easy. The drive also includes password-protection software to keep your sensitive files secure across your devices5. Take all the photos and videos you want-with the iXpand Flash Drive you’re always ready to take more.
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases.
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera, contacts.
- Quickly free up space on your iPhone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9″, iPad Pro 9.7″ iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+).
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer. Operating temperature: 0-35 °C functional.
- Easily manage your photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app.
Free up space
Just plug in iXpand to start moving photos and videos off your iPhone¹.
¹ iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required.
Automatic back up
Automatically back up your latest photos and videos every time you plug in iXpand².
² Available for download from the App Store. iOS 8.2 required. Setup automatic backup within app settings.
Use the in-app camera to save photos and videos directly to iXpand so you can free up your phone’s memory for other things.