Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief Tablets 30 Count, Homeopathic Remedy for Temporary Relief of Cold and Flu-like Symptoms is now available at Amazon.com for just $7.71 (REG $12.99) & FREE Shipping (As of 20 January 2020, 18:04 PST – Details) with $5.28 (41%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product
Size: Pack of 1
- Contains (1) box of (30) quick dissolve tablets of Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief.
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief provides fast, temporary, homeopathic relief from cold & flu symptoms like nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, chills & fever; Take at the first sign of cold and flu symptoms.
- Recommended for the whole family, Sambucol Cold and Flu Relief can be used by ages 4+ & works best when taken at the first sign of cold or flu like symptoms; The great tasting Sambucol Cold & Flu Relief tablets quickly dissolve in the mouth without water.
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief is suitable for vegetarians, non drowsy, and non habit forming; It has no known drug interactions or side effects and provides temporary, quick relief from nasal & sinus congestion, coughing, chills, and fever.
Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief Tablets 30 Count, Homeopathic Remedy for Temporary Relief of Cold and Flu-like Symptoms
Benefits of Black Elderberries
Health Benefits of Black Elderberries:
- Antioxidant protection
- Scientifically tested
- Great tasting syrup
- Free from artificial colors
- Free from artificial sweeteners
Sambucol Black Elderberry
Backed with over 20 years of Scientific Research – Sambucol is the ‘Berry Best’ for Immune Support.
Sambucol is a unique black elderberry extract which supports the immune system.
Available in a range of delicious immune boosting supplements for all year round immune support.
Sambucol Black Elderberry
From juice to juice concentrates, a colorant for other juices, and in wines, jams, jellies, pie fillings, candies, and desserts, black elderberries have inspired no end of use. In the role of a medicinal food, the berries are highly regarded as a European folk-medicine. Today, popular immune supporting products made with the berries include syrups, lozenges, juice powders, tinctures, liquid concentrates, and gummies.
Herbalists, rustic practitioners, and the common folk of Europe found multiple uses for different parts of the trees – so many, in fact, that during the Medical Renaissance, Michael Ettmüller (1644–1683), a respected German professor of medicine, proclaimed black elderberry ‘the medicine chest of the country people’.
Understanding The Immune System
The Immune System is made up of hundreds of different mechanisms and processes that are all kicked into action when it comes under threat from various ‘insults’ such as viruses, bacteria and pollutants.
Due to the environment we live in today we are constantly surrounded by these threats and having and maintaining a healthy Immune System becomes really important.
Certain flavonoids anthocyanins are found primarily in the pigments of dark blue and deep purple fruits.