Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Need more for your kids?? Sign up to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial for free and get access to more than 16,000 kid-friendly books, videos and apps.
- Plastic, Steel, Rubber
- Based on Razor’s award-winning caster tricycle, this zippy version turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels, with an exciting Spark Bar feature.
- Welded steel frame and fork, dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action, and high-impact front wheel with flat-free tire.
- MX-style handlebars with rubber grips, three-piece crank, double crown fork design, and spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge.
- Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately; recommended for users age six and up; some assembly required.
- Measures 24.5 by 25.75 by 40 inches (W x H x D) with 17.5-pound weight and 160-pound maximum rider weight.
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Spin and Spark!
Watch your world spin by as the sparks fly with the FlashRider 360. Dual inclined caster wheels offer the ultimate spinning action – throw fast 360 degree spins, then pull the spark lever to let them fly.
- Welded steel frame and fork
- Dual inclined rear caster wheels
- Hi-impact front wheel with flat-free tire
- MX-style handlebars
- Soft rubber grips
- 3-piece crank
- Double crown fork design
- Spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge
- Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 40″ x 24.5″ x 25.75″
- Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Some assembly required
Ultimate Sparking Action!
Yet another Razor improvement on the classic three-wheeler of the 1970’s, the FlashRider 360 turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels and adds a Spark Bar. Now kids can spin and spark!
Inclined Rear Caster Wheels
Dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action.
Hi-Impact Front Wheel with Flat-Free Tire
Another improvement on the classic three-wheeler trike.
Spark Bar with Replaceable Spark Cartridge
Light up the neighborhood with the Razor Spark Bar! (Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately).
MX-Style Handlebars with Rubber Grips
Features MX-style handlebars, rubber grips, and double crown fork design.
Yet another Razor improvement on the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s, the FlashRider 360 turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels but adds a Spark Bar. Now kids can spin and spark! Based on Razor’s awarding winner caster trike, the RipRider 360. The FlashRider 360 features a new spark bar lever that engages the sparks to fly. Uses the same compatible spark cartridge that is also found in the Spark scooters and the eSpark. Other features include a large hi-impact front wheel with flat-free tire for easy pedaling and complete control and to dual inclined caster rear wheels. The casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action. And the super-cool, steel framed design will make on-lookers dizzy as you spin-out. The MX-style handlebar enhances the look and lends a stylish touch. The adjustable handbrake and rubber grips provide the necessary support and grip and ensure your child’s safety. With new free-wheel system in place, this kids’ big wheel trike will allow fabulous coasting speed. The Razor FlashRider 360 also features a double crown fork design that gives the stiffness for quality and durability. Includes one additional replaceable Spark cartridge. Recommended for ages 6 and older and will support riders up to 160 pounds. Some assembly required.