Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Heart Rate $28.99 (REG $299.99)
Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Heart Rate and Fast Spo2 Reading Oxygen Meter, Large LED Display – Metene Portable Oximeter with Lanyard and Batteries is now available at Amazon.com for just $28.99 (REG $299.99) (As of 16 March 2020, 18:25 PST – Details) with $271.00 (90%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- 【Accurate and Reliable Detection】:Using the most advanced MCU chip and gravity sensor, blood oxygen signal is collected by photoelectric sensing principle. Only need 5-8 seconds to get measurement results within ± 1% precision, very accurate and reliable.
- 【Advanced Photoelectric Principle】: According to the brightness of the screen, select the appropriate environment for measurement. so it’s not suitable for measurement in the environment where you can’t see the screen clearly. You can choose to judge whether the environment can be measured through the screen, so as to ensure more accuracy.
- 【User Friendly Design】: High quality transparent acrylic panel. The oxygen meter body is elaborately made of ABS material, very exquisite and compact. One button operation and shut down automatically without operation in 8 seconds. Large LED and backlight display make it very easy to read.
- 【Sports /Health Enthusiasts For All Ages】: Suitable for sports and health enthusiasts or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate and accommodates wide range of finger sizes -adult to children (weight ≥20kg).
- 【You Will Get】：1*pulse oximeter, 1*Lanyard, 2*AAA Batteries, 1*User Manual and 1* worry-free after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us if any quality issue within 12 months after the day of purchasing, we will reach back as soon as possible and try our best to make you satisfied.
Spo2 declared accuracy:
Range: 70%-99% ± 2%， below 69% unspecified
PR declared accuracy:
Range: 25-250 bpm ± 3bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
How to ensure the accuracy of measurement?
1. Excessive or rapid movement may effect the massurement accuracy;
2. Measurement comes to best when O2 oximeter and heart are the same level;
3. Improper sensor placement may affect accuracy, The maximum continuous test time does not exceed 5 minutes;
4. Nails shouldn’t be too long or nail polish, fingers shouldn’t be measured with water. Ensure the integrity of the measured part