Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder $47.29 (REG $69.99)
Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder, Black is now available at Amazon.com for just $47.29 (REG $69.99) (As of 03 September 2019, 10:14 PST – Details) with $22.70 (32%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
This professional-sized slicer/shredder offers added power and capacity. The big food chamber holds whole potatoes, zucchini and more. Make delicious salads, soups, pizzas, tacos, desserts and more. Slices and shreds vegetables, grates chocolate, chops nuts, and makes bread and cracker crumbs easily and neatly. Interchangeable processing cones make thick slices, ripple slices, medium shreds, and super shreds.
Easy to clean. All other parts are dishwasher safe. Compact for easy storage.
- Slice or shred vegetables, fruits, and cheese for delicious salads, soups, tacos, pizzas, desserts, and much more
- Inlcudes four interchangeable cones for making regular slices, thick slices, ripple cuts, and shreds-plus a handy funnel guide
- Chops nuts, grates chocolate, even makes bread and cracker crumbs; Just point and shoot right where you want
- Easy cleanup; Base wipes clean, everything else is dishwasher safe. Housing Material – Plastic
- Makes regular slices for salads, thick slices for apple pie, shreds potatoes for hashbrowns and cheese for pizza
Just point and shoot for delicious salads, pizzas, coleslaw, hash browns, tacos and much, much more! Professional size, power, speed and capacity. Bonus! Includes extra accessories for ripple cuts and thick slices, plus a handy funnel guide. For best slicing and shredding results, it is important that the food be prepared properly and placed in the food chamber as follows cut food so that it will fit easily and loosely into the food chamber. Food that does not fit loosely in the food chamber may become wedged in the food chamber and therefore will not discharge properly. If food is too large to fit loosely in the food chamber, cut it into smaller pieces. Stack food into the food chamber upright for short slices or horizontally for longer slices. Push food through the food chamber using an even pressure on the food guide.