Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars Recipe!
In the mood for something yummy this week, but don’t know what to make? If so make the delicious Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars Recipe! Ingredients:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz.) Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
For additional details on how to make this tasty treat, click here!