Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad only $49.99 Shipped! (Reg $95)
Cruising with Batman!
- Rush over to Amazon before you miss this deal! Get a Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad for only $49.99 shipped! Normally $94.99! This is the lowest price I’ve EVER seen on this super cool kids quad. Just clip the $8.67 digital coupon to score this deal! Fully loaded with everything you need to fight crime and save Gotham City. Your little caped crusader will love playing in the driveway or riding around the neighborhood in their new “Batmobile”. With a max speed of only 2 mph (3.2 km/h), you can feel safe knowing that your toddler won’t be going too fast. A simple push-button turns the Power Wheels Quad On/Off for easy operation. There are also built-in footrests for safe, comfortable ride. And you’re little one will love the secret compartment to store any toys they may need to save the day! Hurry and grab this Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad for an amazing price before it goes back up! Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, Amazon Family or Amazon Student and get free 2-Day shipping!
- Batman colors & graphics
- Toddler-friendly features
- 2 mph (3.2 km/h) max. forward only
- Push-button operation for easy stop and go
- Built-in footrests for a safe, comfortable ride
Here what other parents are saying…
- This Power Wheels Batman Lil’ Quad has an average customer rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars making it a great product. The majority of the reviews detail how much their kids love playing with this “toddler-friendly” quad and gave it an excellent review. The handful of low-rated reviews were due to malfunctions or the equipment not working correctly. While they were few and far between, it sounds like any issues could be resolved with a refund or item replacement. Read a few for yourself…
- 5-Star Review: “This little ATV is my 2yr old’s favorite item in the world. While safely slow, it has no problems with bumpy back yard grass, puddles, or “mountains” (little hills/inclines). I am amazed at its ability to drive over all sorts of terrain despite the little 6v rechargeable battery. The little motor and gears are perfectly tuned for strength, not speed. Remember to set a reminder on your phone to unplug the battery from its charger after 24 hours or you will damage it. The provided charger is dumb and just blindly feeds constant voltage to the battery with no indications or automatic cut-off. This is explained in the manual but I imagine many parents destroy these batteries by keeping them on the charger indefinitely.”
- 4-Star Review: “We got this for my son for his 2nd birthday. We were looking at another quad but were concerned that it would be too big for him to use right away. For what it is, I’m impressed. He can ride it around our yard with no issue and the push button on the handle ensures that he doesn’t “go” accidentally. My only word of caution to other parents is that it is on the small side. My son is in the 20th percentile for height and weight and he has very little (if any) room to grow on this thing.”
- 5-Star Review: “I bought this for my nephew for his 1st birthday, thinking that he would use it as he got old. He is now 18 months old, and this is his favorite toy. He can operate it by himself (he just pushes a button) but he cannot steer yet, so he tends to run into things. Whenever he see’s it he runs for it and wants to use it. It does not go too fast, and while he now knows to hold on, he did fall off once or twice and it was a small enough fall that he got back up and got back on his toy. I highly recommend this toy. It is an absolute hit.”