Piano Toy Keyboard for Kids Birthday Gift Pink is now available at Amazon.com for just $24.99 (REG $59.99) (As of 31 December 2018, 17:33 PST – Details) with $35.00 (58%) Savings and free shipping.
- Excellent piano makes wonderful tone, develop baby’s musical talent at an early age 3 years old or so.
- 24-KEY DESIGN-with Microphone & different functions with Volume Control, allow you and your baby to immerse in your music world.
- The lid of the piano can be opened with the support rod to adjust the height of the lid. Every piano toy is provided by the manufacturer straightly, just assured to purchase.
- Toy piano size is about 28 * 22 * 26CM/11*8.7*10.2″. 3 AA batteries required (Not included).
- Each one comes with fully refund guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or advice, we are glad to hear from you.
Great birthday gift and ideal creative toys for your children. Perfect family gathering time.
Packing and Accessories Description :
1- 24-Key Black Piano Toy, powered by 4 AA batteries of 1.5V (not included), needs a small screwdriver to open the screw on the battery cover (Not Included), 3- Tripods, 1- Connecting cable for MP3 and mobile phone etc. (MP3 and mobile phone etc. are not included), 1- Instruction Manual, 1- Colorful Carton Box.
Learning Musical Instrument Since Childhood As a developmental, multifunctional and educational musical instrument, our keyboard piano toy is a perfect gift for your baby whichproviding happiness and keeping their innocence in the early ages.
- Hands-on ability
- Tone color discrimination
- Independent thinking
- Music cognition
- Interests and hobbies
Playing Our Piano Toy with Mom Happily
Stage Ⅰ: Training children’s listening ability – Before the age of three, children should listen to music frequently, because magical music can help children grow and develop, and exert a subtle influence on their children.
Stage Ⅱ: Cultivating Children’s ability to sing – Music is the art of sound, so in learning musical instrument, children must learn to sing, for which a microphone is essential. By singing while playing, children can exercise self-confidence, and also satisfy the children’s desire to perform.
Stage Ⅲ: Training children’s motor ability – As three-year-old children like moving and knocking on the keys, opportunities should be provided to help them feel the note bouncing out of their fingers and make them feel curious and happy.
Stage Ⅳ: Cultivating Children’s ability to memorize – In the process of playing the piano toys, children gradually become interested in the piano through the edification of music and can play a simple note on the keys.