Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 5000-Kelvin, 8-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Daylight, 16-Pack is now available at Amazon.com for just $23.97 (REG $47.99) (As of 15 September 2019, 20:26 PST – Details) with $24.02 (50%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
Size: 16 Pack | Style: 60-Watt Equivalent | Color: Daylight
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Non Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80 percent less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- DAYLIGHT: Philips LED Non Dimmable A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 5000 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for project and task lighting and to brighten larger spaces.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Mercury free and uses 80 percent less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips LED Non Dimmable A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 5000-Kelvin, 8-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Daylight, 16-Pack
Philips Everyday LED Light Bulbs
Experience energy-savings LEDs without sacrificing light quality
Saving money on quality lighting doesn’t need to be expensive. With the familiar look and feel of traditional bulbs, Philips LED light bulbs are the smart and affordable alternative to the standard incandescent.
- Instant illumination: at the flip the switch, your room is at full brightness.
- Long life reduces the hassle and expense of frequent bulb changes.
- Available in multiple light temperatures to suit any mood or purpose.
Built for lasting value
Philips LED light bulbs are developed with our expertise on technology and design gathered over 120 years. Beginning with the customer in mind, we deliver what matters the most: lasting value, performance you can count on, and unbeatable quality.
Philips LED lighting for everyday life
Choose the right light for every room
Philips LED light bulbs are available in a variety of color temperatures and energy saving wattages from soft white to daylight and 40 to 100 watt equivalency.
Enjoy lighting designed for your lifestyle
Philips LED bulbs are ideal for any activity around the house. Affordable multi-packs allow you to stock up and replace existing incandescent bulbs for immediate energy savings.
A simple change will save you money
Start saving now. Don’t wait for your light bulbs to burn out before you try LED. Philips LED bulbs are so affordable, you can replace the light bulbs in any and every room in your home.
Clean, beautiful LED light
The quality of every Philips LED light is evident by its high color rendering value (80+), meaning colors remain true and natural, always.
Not only will colors remain true, the light output remains stable throughout the lifetime of the bulb – meaning you’ll enjoy beautiful light and natural colors for years to come.
Energy efficient LED
An 8.5 Watt LED bulb produces beautiful, warm and familiar light.
This simple way of saving energy is good for you and good for the environment.
Warm white light helps you create a comfortable atmosphere
Today’s LED is all about warmth. Philips LED bulbs produce a beautiful warm light from the moment you switch them on.
Whether you’re setting the mood in the living room or looking for task lighting in the kitchen, Philips LED has you covered. With familiar bulb shapes and instant brightness, you are able to create a comfortable environment in every room of your home.
The right color temperature
Did you know that color temperature is actually what makes light feel warm or cool? A lower color temperature produces a warmer, more relaxing light and a higher color temperature emits a cooler, more energizing light. Philips LED technology makes it possible to enjoy LED without sacrificing the light quality you are used to.
Philips LEDs are available in daylight, bright white, and soft white light color temperatures.
Philips A19 LED light bulbs provide 800 lumens of cool, full-spectrum light, equivalent to 40-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 5000-Kelvin, these bright white bulbs offer bright yet warm lighting with exceptional clarity and high CRI (color rendering index) ideal for project and task lighting and to brighten larger spaces. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack of 16 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.