PELLIOT Balance Bike-12 Wheels Light Weight No-Pedal Toddlers $64.99 (REG $89.99)
PELLIOT Balance Bike-12 Wheels Light Weight No-Pedal Toddlers Walking Bicycle for Children Age 3-6 is now available at Amazon.com for just $64.99 (REG $89.99) (As of 07 February 2020, 21:50 PST – Details) with $25.00 (28%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- People call it a balance bike, we prefer to define it as a training bike. It is powered by the friction caused when children’s feet touch the ground, which trains the strength and explosiveness of the children’s legs. During the riding process, the coordination ability of the children’s hands and feet can be trained by controlling the direction. Finally, it can prevent the bike sliding to the side, so it can improve the children’s balance. Once the child is familiar with the balance and steering operations, they will soon learn to ride a bicycle or motorcycle.
- Choose Pelliot balance bike, you just choose to rest assured. This is a good learning toy for the baby with a healthy and happy childhood.
- TRAINING BIKE: Children Can Obtain More Ability. It Is Not Only Training Balance, Also Training Child’s Leg Strength And Explosiveness, And The Ability To Coordinate Hands and Feet.
- TODDLER BIKE WITH SHOCK ABSORPTION: In Order To Allow Children Enjoy a Better Riding Experience, There Is a Shock Absorber Under the Seat, It Can Filter Road Vibration and Suit For More Road Conditions.
- PUSH BIKE FOR 3-6 Yrs: It Is Suitable For Children Aged 3-6, With Light Body Design, Children Can Lift and Control It Easy, The Seat is Soft and Breathable, and Children Will Not Feel Tired for a Long Time Riding.
- NON-TOXIC and ODORLESS PAINTING: With Healthy Paint, No Taste, Not Easy to Paint Off.
- WHAT WE DO: Free Replacement New Balance Bike or Cash Back in 30 Days (Start From Date of Order). Free Replacement Accessories in Lifetime.