It is our aim to always keep you updated quickly on the newest coupon offers, freebies, etc..
Aside from the usual printing coupons, cutting coupons, BOGO’s, etc.. Let me take a minute to talk to you about the best way to save money which requires the least amount of work.
1. Shop Aldi or Walmart – The food in most cases is just as good as from the larger chains.
We save about $50 a week to feed a family of 6.
2. Buy all household goods from the dollar store. This includes but isn’t limited to: body wash, bar soap, hand soap, dish soap, shampoo, sunscreen, baggies, storage devices, greeting cards, candy, etc.. On average we save about $40 a month. As an example check out here:
3. Buy generic – now buying generic doesn’t always net the best discount but in most cases it does.
4. When there is a sale and you know at some point you will use the product(s) – load up.
5. Buy your meat and seafood at the store that offers the best deals and when they are on sale. Here locally – it is Albertsons. On average – we save about about $80 a month.
6. When you find meats on sale, stock up. When you get home, separate the meats into meal size portions; wrap them in freezer wrap or aluminum foil and mark them accordingly with the date they went into the freezer. This step takes a little time, but it sure makes meal preparation a lot easier.
If you have any other tips to help save money other than the obvious, please leave a comment.
Oh and if you like our site, please leave your email address on the right hand side of the home page or subscribe in the reader. This way you will stay updated on the latest and greatest coupons and deals, some of which are time sensitive.