Vitamin C Moisturizer for Face: Made in USA Organic Anti Aging Skin Tightening Cream for Face and Neck. Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Brown Spots and Dark Sun Spots is now available at Amazon.com for just $21.57 (REG $50.00) (As of 08 February 2019, 11:38 PST – Details) with $28.43 (57%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- BRIGHTER SKIN THAT FEELS NOURISHED AND RADIANT – Made in the USA, safe organic and natural ingredients. This gently crafted dark spot remover formula is a natural hyperpigmentation treatment. You’ll love knowing it’s vegan, cruelty and paraben-free.
- LEAVES SKIN SMOOTHER, FEELING YOUTHFUL AND REFRESHED – Known to smoothes wrinkles, this natural facial moisturizer is ideal for dry or mature skin. Helps slow the signs of aging by firming; fine lines become less noticeable with improved texture.
- GIVES SKIN A HEALTHY GLOW, LOOKING SMOOTH AND CLEAR –Lightweight, easy to apply and penetrates quickly. Works great for daytime use under makeup or days without makeup. The perfect Vitamin C boost that hydrates skin without feeling heavy or greasy.
- REDUCED APPEARANCE OF AGE SPOTS AND SKIN BLOTCHES –Antioxidants, vitamins and plant extracts diminish blemishes. Our facial moisturizer for women evens skin tone, minimizing sunspots, acne scars leaving your complexion radiant, healthy and glowing.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR CUSTOMERS AND PRODUCTS – Experience the benefits of LuxeOrganix vitamin C cream yourself. If you’re not delighted, our highly trained team is ready to assist you to find a solution. You see, you have nothing to lose so order today.
Feel Beautiful And Treat Your Skin With Respect
Major brands are catching on to the fact that consumers want natural and organic skincare. Without even changing the formulas, some are advertising their products as “natural” or “organic” when they are not. If it says “natural” or “organic” read the label fully. While major companies may want you to stick to the brands you’ve always been exposed to in magazines and on television, it’s time to treat your body with respect by switching to what it really needs: natural and organic skincare.