Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Double Rich Chocolate, 1 Pound is now available at Amazon.com for just $13.74 (REG $28.49) (As of 24 June 2019, 19:29 PST – Details) with $14.75 (52%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Flavor:Double Rich Chocolate | Size:1 Pound
- GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY BLEND – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don’t call it the GOLD STANDARD of quality for nothing.
- OVER 5G OF BCAAS – help build lean and strong muscles with naturally occurring BCAAs.
- 3-4G CARBS, 1-3G SUGAR, AND 1-1.5G FAT, GLUTEN FREE, No Sucralose in Double Rich Chocolate Flavor.
- INSTANTIZED – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps.
- BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product.
- 4 SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM – 1, 2, 5, and 10-pound options available.
- OVER 20 DECADENT FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM.
- ANY-TIME FORMULA – great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition.
Gold Standard 100% Whey Peanut Butter Cups
Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy – ⅓ cup
Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate – 1 scoop
Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream – ¾ scoop
Dark Chocolate Chips (Pascha Organic 85% Cacao) – 1 cup
Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
Servings: Makes 12 cups
- Line mini muffin tin with liners
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter with Gold Standard 100%, Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls then set aside.
- Add 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100%, Extreme Milk Chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour in half of chocolate mixture to bottom of each liner.
- Freeze about 10-15 mins or until chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flatten top to smooth.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top. Freeze for another 10-15 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
– Calories: 100
– Carbs: 6g
– Fat: 5g
– Protein: 5g.
Why Gold Standard Whey?
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
– First thing in the morning.
– Before exercise.
– After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
OPTIMUM NUTRITION’S GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Search “ON Apparel TRUE STRENGTH” to see our new ON clothing line!