O2COOL 5″ Portable Fan Battery Powered, 1 Unit, Grey is now available at Amazon.com for just $7.99 (REG $14.99) (As of 15 June 2019, 17:56 PST – Details) with $7.00 (47%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Color:Grey | Size:1 Unit
- MINI BATTERY-OPERATED FAN. Cool off when you’re at home, work or outdoors with O2COOL’s 5-Inch Battery-Operated Portable Fan. Available in black, green, gray, light blue, orange, purple and raspberry to complement everyone’s taste, this compact fan won’t take up much space and features a convenient folding design for easy storage and transport.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. To provide long-lasting strength and use, this personal fan is expertly crafted using durable plastic construction with a patented fan blade design which extends the battery life while maximizing airflow.
- TWO-SPEED OPERATION. To accommodate your needs, the O2COOL fan features high and low speeds. The fan boasts a quiet operation on both settings to keep you cool while making minimal noise so you can work, read or relax without any distractions.
- EASY TO USE. The fan runs on two D batteries (not included). To install, slide out the battery door and insert batteries following (+/-) marks, then replace door. Slide switch located on the side of fan to your preferred setting. If fan does not operate, verify batteries are installed properly.
- EMERGENCY/DISASTER PREPAREDNESS. Make sure you’re prepared the next time a power outage occurs due to a thunderstorm, hurricane, lightning or high winds. You can stay cool and comfortable when you have O2COOL at your disposal.
Take Cool Anywhere You Want to Go – Inside and Outside.
Powerful, Two-Speed Fan Offers Quiet Cooling
The perfect accessory for indoor or outdoor activities, O2COOL’s 5-inch Portable Fan features both high and low speeds. Simply slide the switch located on the side of fan to the setting of your choice. Both settings deliver refreshing air with minimal noise to prevent distractions.
Offering optimal comfort and convenience, O2COOL’s patented fan blade design extends the battery life while maximizing airflow. Stay cooler and more comfortable on hot, sticky days for longer periods of time.
Portable Fan With Adjustable Tilt
You can adjust the tilt of the fan for directional airflow and ideal cooling comfort on sweltering days. The O2COOL 5-inch Portable Fan also boasts a compact folding design, making it easy to carry with you and store when not in use. This allows you to enjoy cool comfort in a hot office, at school, on a picnic and especially during a power outage.
No Power, No Problem! O2COOL’s fans are perfect for staying cool when your power goes out. The fan runs on two D batteries (not included) with an approximate run time of 55 hours on low and 30 hours on high. Enjoy the fresh cool breeze no matter where you are!
For best performance, always use fresh alkaline batteries. Do not mix old and new batteries, or carbon-zinc or rechargeable battery types. There is a risk of leakage if the batteries are installed incorrectly. Please follow the instructions.
When dust or dirt accumulates, clean the fan with a dry cloth only. Do not immerse fan in water or allow water to drip into the fan.
When storing the fan for more than two weeks, please remove the batteries and ensure fan is in the ‘off’ position.
If fan does not operate, verify that the batteries are installed correctly and that nothing is obstructing the fan blade. Do not operate the fan if it malfunctions, is dropped or damaged.
Perfect for indoor or outdoor activities, O2COOL’s 5-inch Portable Fan can be used in the office, at school, while camping, and especially during a power outage due to a thunderstorm, hurricane or high winds. It operates on two D-cell batteries (not included), features high and low speeds, and boasts a patented fan blade design that extends the battery life while maximizing airflow. Cool by Design, this portable fan is also easy to carry so you can take the cool with you. The next time lightning strikes, make sure you’re prepared to power up with O2COOL.