NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator $3.05 (REG $7.50)
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator is now available at Amazon.com for just $3.05 (REG $7.50) (As of 05 January 2020, 14:43 PST – Details) with $4.45 (59%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator, Sunbeam
Enjoy a luminous, lit-from-within glow all year long with our luxuriously lightweight Liquid Illuminator. Now available in four light-catching shades, this multifunctional formula can be used as a foundation base or over cheekbones, décolletage, and cupids bow for a natural-looking radiance that’ll have everyone talking.
- LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER: Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator is the ultimate highlighter when added to the high points of the face. Blended seamlessly into skin for glow that looks all your own, this liquid illuminator is layerable to create a subtle highlight all the way up to a blinding strobe.
- BOOST YOUR RADIANCE: Add Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator to your foundation for a boost of bronzed radiance or alone all over the face or body as a shimmering all over brozer.
- FACE FROM FOUNDATION TO FINISH: Complete your matte makeup look with our full line of NYX Professional Makeup face products to aid in color-correction & coverage from blush, bronzer, foundations & contouring concealer to palettes powders & setting sprays.
- CRUELTY-FREE COSMETICS: We believe animals belong in our arms—not in a lab. All of our makeup is PETA certified cruelty-free. We don’t test any of our products on animals.
- DISCOVER NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP: Try all of our professional makeup & beauty products today, from eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara & false lashes to lipstick, foundation, primer, blush, bronzer, brushes & more!
Capture that sexy glow with our lightweight, multi-functional illuminator. Use as a foundation base or over cheekbones, decolletage, or cupids bow for that refreshing luminosity that’ll have everyone talking.