NutriGold Vitamin K2 MK7 Supplement, 120 Capsules, Bone and Heart Support, $12.67 (REG $29.97)
NutriGold Vitamin K2 MK7 Supplement, 120 Capsules, Bone and Heart Support, Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher Vitamin K Supplement with MK-7 is now available at Amazon.com for just $12.67 (REG $29.97) (As of 15 February 2020, 13:22 PST – Details) with $17.30 (58%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Why Vitamin K2?
Vitamin K is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by the body, making supplementation necessary. Vitamin K is a group of three vitamins: Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone), and Vitamin K3 (Menaphthone), which is synthetic. Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the active isomer of Vitamin K2 and has the highest bioavailability and longest half-life in the blood. Recently published data on Vitamin K2 demonstrate its unique effect and quite astounding benefits for heart and bone health.
Why Vitamin K2 MK-7 Gold by NutriGold?
– Standardized to only the active MK-7 isomer – the most bioavailable form of Vitamin K currently known
– Clinically proven superior bioavailability and enhanced stability
– Purity and potency tested by independent, third-party labs
– Made in the USA in a GMP certified and NSF approved manufacturing facility
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 Gold sets the Gold Standard for Vitamin K supplements
- Features 100% natural source of Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) from Natto (fermented non-GMO Soybeans) in a base of Organic Olive Oil (for absorption)
- Superior bioavailability and enhanced stability of Vitamin K2 has been clinically-proven using the ingredient in MK-7 Gold (Not from assumptions, projections or borrowed research)
- Free of solvents, GMOs, preservatives, artificial ingredients, silicon dioxide, and titanium dioxide
- Vitamin K2 – 100 mcg per plantgel – 120 count per bottle