Newborn Baby Pillow, Memory Foam Cushion $13.99 (REG $29.99)
Newborn Baby Pillow, Memory Foam Cushion for Flat Head Syndrome Prevention and Head Support is now available at Amazon.com for just $13.99 (REG $29.99) & FREE Shipping (As of 16 January 2020, 11:35 PST – Details) with $16.00 (53%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product
- HELPS YOUR BABY SLEEP IN PROPER POSITION – The newborn head pillow is designed to allow better airflow on the neck which leads to better quality of sleep. The pillow is very soft, thus providing the amazing comfort your baby needs while still supplying the necessary support to keep your infant’s head in alignment to the spine.
- ASSISTS IN HEALTHY INFANT DEVELOPMENT – With consent and advice from your pediatrician, using this baby pillow can help prevent flat head syndrome for babies aged 0-6 months. Flathead syndrome pertains to flat spots on the back of the skull from sleeping on hard mattresses, or from sleeping on the baby’s back.
- DESIGNED WITH BABY’S COMFORT IN MIND – The baby pillow is made of memory foam that’s covered with 100% soft, organic, and breathable cotton. Made with premium materials, it helps your baby achieve a more revitalizing sleep.
- PERFECT FOR ON-THE-GO PARENTS – It’s very convenient for on-the-go parents as it can be used as an insert for bassinets, infant car seats, swings, bouncer, strollers, cradles, and more. Ashtonbee’s baby pillow is very travel-friendly!
- YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM US – You and your child’s comfort and convenience are important to us here at Ashtonbee. We genuinely care for you. When you purchase from us and you have any concerns, just let us know and we will be happy to help.
COMFORTABLE AND GENTLE FOR BABY
The newborn head pillow is soft and supple. It provides a great deal of comfort while still giving the essential support to keep your infant’s head in proper alignment.
This pillow gives your baby the gentle and supportive positioning that he or she needs for better quality sleep.
CAN HELP PREVENT FLAT HEAD SYNDROME
Given the recommendation and advice of your pediatrician, using Ashtonbee’s baby pillow can encourage natural round growth of your baby’s head and can help prevent flat head syndrome.
Be sure to check with your doctor for proper medication or medical advice.
MADE WITH HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS
The baby pillow is made of premium memory foam cushion.
It’s also wrapped in 100% organic and breathable cotton material that’s soft and gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin.
PERFECT FOR ON-THE-GO PARENTS
The pillow is very convenient for on-the-go parents as it can be used as an insert for bassinets, infant car seats, swings, bouncer, strollers, cradles, and more. With your utmost supervision, this helps your baby achieve a comfortable sleep even when you’re out and about. Ashtonbee’s baby pillow is very travel-friendly!
WONDERFUL GIFT TO LOVED ONES
Ashtonbee’s baby head pillow is a thoughtful gift for parents, and parents-to-be, whether it be for baby showers, gender reveal parties, birthdays, holidays, and more. If you’re looking for a functional and premium present, then this pillow is one for the books!
STRESS-FREE HANDWASH CLEANING
1. Fill up a sink or bathtub with lukewarm water and a small amount of natural or gentle detergent.
2. Submerge your pillow slowly in the water then squeeze gently. Drain the soapy water and refill it twice.
3. Squeeze the pillow several times until the clear water washes away the remaining dirt or soap.
4. Gently squeeze the pillow to remove excess water, but don’t twist or rigorously squeeze the foam.
5. Leave it to air dry most preferably in the outdoors or under direct sunlight.
IF THERE’S A STAIN, use a towel to absorb any excess liquid.
1. Mix a gentle detergent with water until it becomes bubbly, then dip a sponge in the soapy solution.
2. Gently rub the spill with a circular motion until it’s clean.
3. Gently rinse the stained area with water until the soap is washed away.
4. Let the pillow air dry preferably in the outdoors or under direct sunlight.