Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin $3.97 (REG $10.99)
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Zinc For 24-hour Infection Protection, Wound Care Treatment and the Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns,.5 oz is now available at Amazon.com for just $3.97 (REG $10.99)(As of 09 April 2020, 12:54 PST – Details) with $7.02 (64%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- .5-ounces of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the number-one doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
- First-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing.
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use.
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection.