Neosporin Original Antibiotic Ointment, 24-Hour Infection Prevention for Minor Wound, .5 oz is now available at Amazon.com for just $3.97 (REG $10.99) (As of 30 June 2019, 22:15 PST – Details) with $7.02 (64%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- .5-ounces of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the number-one doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
- First-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing.
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use.
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection.
Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic ointment contains a unique Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment and scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.