Nature’s Way Black Elderberry Capsules, 1,150 mg per serving $8.48 (REG $22.98)
Nature’s Way Black Elderberry Capsules, 1,150 mg per serving, Immune Support, 100-Count (Packaging May Vary) is now available at Amazon.com for just $8.48 (REG $22.98)(As of 17 April 2020, 18:17 PST – Details) with $14.50 (63%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Package Quantity: 1
- Black Elderberry is a popular herbal remedy, especially during the winter season.
- Berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide therapeutic effects.
- Non-GMO Project, Tru-ID Certified
- Contains no, artifical coloring, flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
- Elderberry was used by Native Americans in traditional winter season remedies.
- The berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide its therapeutic effects.
- All parts of the elder are believed to be beneficial.
At Nature’s Way, we believe that Nature has given us the foundation to be our healthiest selves. It’s why it is our mission to provide products that harness the best nature has to offer, embrace the wisdom of traditional health practices, and evolve to support modern health needs. Through this commitment, you can feel confident of the quality and care that we put in every Nature’s Way product.
Black Elderberry (also known as European Elderberry) is native to Europe and has been used to make sweet liqueurs or cordials. It has been used for centuries for traditional immune support.* At Nature’s Way, we believe nature knows best. That’s why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It’s the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.