N150 USB wireless WiFi network Adapter for PC $7.99 (REG $17.60)
TP-Link | N150 USB wireless WiFi network Adapter for PC with SoftAP Mode – Nano Size, Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 – Mac OS 10.6~10.13 – Linux Kernal 2.6.18~4.4.3 (TL-WN725N) is now available at Amazon.com for just $7.99 (REG $17.60) (As of 20 June 2019, 20:50 PST – Details) with $9.61 (55%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Model:N150 single band
- USB WiFi Adapter: Upgrade your WiFi speeds up to 150Mbps for lag-free video streaming and Internet calls
- Stronger WiFi Coverage: 2.4GHz Band WiFi covers your house everywhere
- MiNi Design: Allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there. Wireless Modes- Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode. Wireless Security- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Industry Leading Support: 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND FREE 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) – Mac OS (10.9~10.13) – Linux Kernal (2.6.18~4.4.3)
- Driver installation may be required, please go to TP-Link website for the latest driver for your operating systems.
TP-Link | N150 USB wireless WiFi network Adapter for PC with SoftAP Mode – Nano Size, Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 – Mac OS 10.6~10.13 – Linux Kernal 2.6.18~4.4.3 (TL-WN725N)
Add On, Leave On
TP-LINK’s 150 Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at 150Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient as possible and once connected to a computer’s USB port, can be left there, whether traveling or at home. It also features enhanced wireless encryption and easy installation.
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there. There’s no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB interfaces or that the adapter may fall out when moving a connected laptop from place A to B, with the tiny device flush against the USB port.
Turn a wired internet connection to a PC or Laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot
150 Mbps wireless speed
Designed for smooth video streaming, voice streaming and online gaming
Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Frequency Range: 2.400-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: USB 2.0; System Requirement: Windows 8.1/8(32/64bits) Windows 7(32/64bits) Windows Vista(32/64bits) , Windows XP(32/64bits) Mac OS X 10.7~10.10 Linux; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11n