Mucinex 12 Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets, 100ct, 600 mg Guaifenesin with Extended Relief is now available at Amazon.com for just $35.79 (REG $59.91) (As of 20 February 2019, 20:31 PST – Details) with $24.12 (40%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Size: 100 Count
- Relieves chest congestion caused by excess Mucus.
- Thins & loosens mucus , Store between 68 to 77 degrees F – 20-25 degrees C.
- Starts to work right away & lasts for 12 hours.
- Extended Release Bi-Layer Tablets.
- Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners & Family Practitioners.
Mucinex Se Powers Through Chest Congestion
When you’re sick, excess mucus may be bothering you and causing chest congestion. Mucinex extended-release tablets break up the mucus that causes chest congestion, providing you with fast-acting and long-lasting relief. Also available in Maximum Strength.
Chest congestion is what happens when the mucus membranes (mucosa) that line your airways jump into overdrive. When you breathe in an irritant (like dust, bacteria or a virus), mucosa cells are attacked causing inflammation and extra mucus in your airways. This extra mucus is one of the ways your body tries to remove an irritant.
- Only Mucinex has a unique bi-layer tablet. One layer for immediate release, the other layer for extended release.
- Mucinex SE powers through chest congestion for 12 hours so you can say goodbye to retaking medicine every 4 hours.
- Don’t drag yourself out of bed when you are sick.
- We can’t always avoid the things that cause excess mucus. Subscribe & Save for continuous relief and save up to 15%.
Guaifenesin is an expectorant that helps reduce chest congestion caused by colds, infections, or allergies. It works by thinning the mucus in the air passages and makes it easier to cough up.
Also available in Maximum Strength.