Mr. Potato Head Pirate Spud Just $14.96! (Reg $36)
Add this adorable toy to your home!
- Head over to Amazon for this adorable and timeless toy! Get a Mr. Potato Head Playskool Friends Pirate Spud for only $14.96! Normally $35.99! Everybody loves Mr. Potato Head and now you can take him on a Pirate adventure. Create silly pirate looks with a variety of accessories and funny outfits. You’ll receive over 15 different pieces to mix and match. Most of these toys are also compatible with other Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head toys. Surprise your little one with this fun toy for an amazing price! Get Free Shipping on orders over $25.00 or more or sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, Amazon Family or Amazon Student and get free 2-Day shipping!
- Create silly pirate looks
- Over 15 pieces to mix and match
- Most parts are compatible with other Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head toys (each sold separately)
- figure size: 8 inches
- Includes 1 potato body, 1 base, and 15 accessories
Still not convinced???
- This Mr. Potato Head Playskool Friends Pirate Spud has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating. 80% of the reviews have been 5-star, also. We picked a few of the top reviews to give you some personal feedback from actual customers…
- 5 Star Review: “I bought this as a present for a 3 year old. The retail box is nice and it lets you see all the accessories your receive. It makes the box larger, which I liked since getting a potato head seems like a little gift, but you get a lot of accessories.”
- 4 Star Review: “This is super cute! The ONLY reason it is four stars instead of five is some of the pieces are hard to push in.. my 3 year old needs help. And the parrot doesn’t sit well. So that’s a bummer. But she still loves it, and I got this on a mm Amazon deal (not free.. I just caught one of those sales) and so it was worth it.”
- 5 Star Review: “I bought this for our little man, who has a host of things he’s working through because of his medical stuff, including learning how to play functionally and symbolically with toys. This is a toy that’s good for fine motor skills on top of symbolic play, and I had hoped he would be able to accept this as a toy he was willing to work with because he loves the VeggieTales movie, ‘Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything.’ “