Move Free Turmeric & Tamarind Ultra Joint Health Supplement, (60 + 4 Free) Count Tablets is now available at Amazon.com for just $20.02 (REG $42.99) (As of 11 August 2019, 20:49 PST – Details) click One-Time Purchase to get $22.97 (53%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
Flavor: Turmeric 64 Count
- CLINICALLY PROVEN JOINT COMFORT: Clinically proven to deliver joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks with comfort that improves over time.*¹
- ANTIOXIDANTS: This formula delivers antioxidants that protect against cell damage*§
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY INFLAMMATION RESPONSE*ǂ²: Turmeric contains curcumin & research on curcumin has shown it supports a healthy inflammation response.*ǂ Tamarind is a tropical tree that bears tart, seed filled pods. Extracts from the seeds contain proanthocuandins, which are antioxidants known to support a health inflammation response.*ǂ
- WHY TO TAKE IT: These Turmeric & Tamarind tablets are Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and have NO Artificial Colors or Preservatives.
- TINY & EASY TO TAKE PILL: Taking big pills every day can be a challenge. With Move Free Ultra Turmeric & Tamarind Complex, you need just 1 tiny pill a day to support your joint health* instead of 2 large glucosamine & chondroitin tablets.
All NEW from Move Free comes Ultra Turmeric & Tamarind Complex. This patented blend of whole root Turmeric (curcumin) + Tamarind seed extracts supports a healthly inflammation response*ǂ², delivers antioxidants that protect against cell damage*§, and is clinically proven to deliver joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks with comfort that improves over time*¹.
What is Turmeric? A flowering plant from the ginger family, turmeric contains a compound called curcumin. Research on curcumin has shown it supports a healthy inflammation response.*ǂ
What is Tamarind? This tropical tree bears tart, seed-filled pods. Extracts from these seeds contain compounds called proanthocyanidins, which are antioxidants know to support a healthy inflammation response.*ǂ
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
§Proprietary TamaFlex blend.
ǂInflammation is a normal response to situations like physical exertion.
¹Based on a 90 day, randomized, double-blind clinical study measuring the impact of a proprietary composition containing extracts from Tamarindus indica seed and Curcuma longa rhizome vs placebo.
²Based on in vitro studies in human cells.