Mini Drone, Potensic A20 RC Nano Quadcopter 2.4G 6 Axis with Altitude Hold Function, Headless Mode Remote Control Best Drone for Beginners & Kids – Green is now available at Amazon.com for just $29.99 (REG $49.99) (As of 27 January 2019, 17:18 PST – Details) with $20.00(40%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Need more for your kids?? Sign up to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial for free and get access to more than 16,000 kid-friendly books, videos and apps.
- Altitude Hold Mode: When you release the throttle stick and the mini drone will be locked at a certain height, which makes controlling the drone much easier. Super suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
- Speed Adjustment: You can choose a speed according to your operation proficiency.
- One key taking off and landing: The quadcopter is equipped with one key taking off and landing, which makes the drone easier to fly and better to control for any level of players.
- Headless Mode: Once activated, the pilot is able to fly the drone to any location without the need to worry about which direction the drone is facing.
- What you can get: 1 x best drone, 1 x transmitter, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x manual, 4 x small blades.
Introducing curious kids’ first mini drone!
- Safe Battery Slot for Kids
- Altitude Hold
- Speed Adjustment
- Headless Mode
- Low Battery & out of Range Alarm
- One Button Take off/ Landing
Safe Battery Slot for Kids
Potensic Mine Drone is with battery slot while others no.It is not removable and covered with insulation plastic that avoid accident touch.
Altitude Hold Mode
Enable to stay at current height when flying, giving you easier control of the flight.
Out of Range Alarm
When going to exceed the flight range, its rear indicator will keep flashing. Then please fly back the drone in controllable area to prevent loss.
One Button Take off / Landing
One Button Take-off
Click on this icon and it turns red shortly. The drone will fly up automatically and stay flying.
One Button Landing
Click on this icon and the icon turns red, thethe ground. All propellers also will stop.
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is as same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter.
When the transmitter battery is low, the transmitter will sound beep di-di-di…to remind you to fly back the drone ASAP.
When the drone battery is low, the rear indicator of drone would blink continuously to alarm you to get it back immediately.