MiLocks DF-02SN Electronic Keyless Entry Touchpad Deadbolt Door Lock is now available at Amazon.com for just $43.00 (REG $109.99) (As of 31 January 2020, 15:49 PST – Details) with $66.99 (61%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Color Name: Satin Nickel
- Installing 1 customer-supplied deadbolt lock.
- Drilling holes and cutting mortises into door and doorjamb.
- Installing cylinder, thumb lever and faceplate.
- Installing strike plate in doorjamb.
- Keyless deadbolt door lock with electronic touchpad keypad entry.
- Direct replacement on standard doors.
- Add up to 6 user passcodes and delete users individually.
- Adjustable latch: 2-3/8-Inch (60mm) or 2-3/4-Inch (70mm).
- 25 year Mechanical – 1 year Electrical – L lifetime Finish.
Deadbolt with Keypad Entry
Bring new excitement and convenience to your home with this keypad entry deadbolt door lock by MiLocks. This keyless entry deadbolt is a direct replacement for your traditional deadbolt and installs just as easy on both left handed doors and right handed doors.
- Keyless keypad entry – add up to 6 keypad users
- Easy programming – simple keypad and remote programming procedure adds or deletes users in seconds
- 1 year electrical warranty
- 25 year mechanical warranty
- Lifetime warranty on exterior finish
Whats in the Box:
- Front Keypad/Keyhole Module
- Back Interior Module
- Adjustable Door Latch
- Back Mounting Plate
- 2 Large Back Plate Mounting Screws
- 2 Medium Back Plate Mounting Screws
- 2 Back Module Mounting Screws
- 2 Traditional Keys
- 4 AA Batteries
Secure Keypad Access
Keypad keyless access. Back-lit keypad for low light visibility.
Easy Programming Of Up To 6 Codes
Store codes made for your trusted family and friends. Up to 6 codes can be stored.
– 1 Year Electrical Warranty.
– 25 Year Mechanical Warranty.
– Lifetime Warranty on Exterior Finish.
Programming: Clearing All Codes
Remove cover from back module to have access to programming keys. On the switch marked ‘1’ and ‘2’, move the switch to the ‘2’ position. Now press and hold the ‘C’ button until you hear two beeps. All codes are now cleared off.
Programming: Adding Codes
Remove cover from back module to have access to programming keys. On the switch marked ‘1’ and ‘2’, move the switch to the ‘2’ position. Press and release the ‘S’ button, you will hear a beep. Use the Keypad on the front module to set up your desired code. Follow by the Unlock button. 2 beeps will confirm code storage, three beeps will indicate an error. Repeat to add more codes.
Programming: Deleting Codes
Remove cover from back module to have access to programming keys. On the switch marked ‘1’ and ‘2’, move the switch to the ‘2’ position. Press and release the ‘C’ button, you will hear a beep. Use the Keypad on the front module to enter an existing code that you want removed. Follow by pressing the Unlock button. 2 beeps will confirm code deletion, three beeps will indicate an error. Repeat to remove more existing codes.
Programming: Right or Left Side Lock (Deadbolt Series)
Remove cover from back module to have access to programming keys. The switch with options ‘1’ and ‘2’ determines what direction your deadbolt locks. Start with the Switch at the ‘1’ position. Press the Lock button found on the front module Keypad. If the deadbolt locks, the orientation is correct. If it does not, switch to the ‘2’ position.
This keyless touchpad entry deadbolt allows you to unlock your door using a unique passcode. You can add up to 6 users and delete individual users if needed. Besides having your own personal passcode, it’s also great for temporary house guest and service personnel. No more need for extra keys, experience the advantages of a keyless entry lock for your home at a very affordable price. The backlit touchpad easily lights up with the push of a button and facilitates operation in the night time. This deadbolt is a direct replacement for your traditional deadbolt and installs just as easy on both left handed doors and right handed doors 1 1/4″- 1 7/8″ thick. (up to 2. 25″ with extension kit available from manufacturer) It includes an adjustable latch with 2 different backset settings of 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ and features audible tones when locking, unlocking, and low battery warning. Operates on 4 “AA” batteries which are not included. This lock carries a 25 year mechanical , 1 year electrical , and a limited lifetime on the finish.