MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate | iCrate Single Door & Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crates | Fully Equipped is now available at Amazon.com for just $77.99 (REG $129.99) (As of 11 May 2019, 19:34 PST – Details) with $52.00 (40%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Size:48-Inch w/ Divider | Style:Double Door
- iCrate the “ALL INCLUSIVE DOG CRATE” | Includes FREE divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, 4 “roller” feet to protect floors & MIDWEST QUALITY GUARANTEE 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- XL DOUBLE DOOR FOLDING DOG CRATE ideal for dogs w/ adult weight of 90 – 110 pounds | Convenient divider panel allows crate to expand as your dog grows | iCrate measures 48L x 30W x 33H inches.
- YOUR DOG’S HOME WHILE YOU’RE AWAY FROM HOME | Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you’re away & caters to your dog’s natural “den” instincts
- SAFE & SECURE HOME | Two heavy duty slide-bolt latches firmly locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their dog crate.
- EASY ASSEMBLY & PORTABLE DESIGN | Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & folds flat for convenient storage or travel | Roller feet protect hardwoods, make repositioning easy.
MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate | iCrate Single Door & Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crates | Fully Equipped
The Brand That Stands for Something More
Quality product is what built our brand starting 90 years ago. It’s the foundation of our business. A commitment ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance practices and procedures is what sustains our brand.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our relationship among our research and design department, our quality assurance and testing lab, our customer service team, and our production facilities.
This ensures that the pets who use our products are given the the best, most innovative, and safest homes and products on the market.
- Each MidWest product undergoes rigorous product testing from the product design phase and throughout the lifespan of the product line.
- Our tests follow detailed procedures and evaluation methods and are designed to meet the highest of standards.
- Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you!
A Trusted Top-Seller from MidWest Homes for Pets
iCrate double-door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are the Inclusive Home Training System designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. The fold and carry design means iCrate sets up easily in seconds without the need for tools. iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and includes plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. iCrate also comes with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. iCrate double door dog crates carry a one-year limited warranty and support from MidWest’s award-winning customer service team.
Rounded corners and safe and secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
Pan Stop keeps easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean plastic pan in place.
From Puppy Training. ..
To a Home for Life!
A crate provides a personal, den-like space for your dog to call his own, and it also helps with housebreaking, potty training, and reducing unwanted behaviors like chewing and barking. Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don’t buy a crate that is too large — it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
While your dog is a puppy, the crate may be too big, leading him to eliminate in one end then go to the other end to sleep; divider panels are designed to solve this problem!
- Use our size-breed chart to determine the appropriate size crate for your breed.
- Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches his adult size.
- Use the divider panel to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows.
- Acquaint your puppy with his new home. Start from early puppyhood and have your puppy sleep and rest in his home. He will begin to seek security and comfort inside his little ‘dog room.’
- Be gentle. Encourage your puppy to go into his home. Don’t force him!
- Once he is comfortable with his home, simply restrain him at the door with the door, praising him lavishly. Soon he will be secure in his home with the door closed.
- Understand that little puppies need to ‘go’ about every 2-4 hours. On a schedule, (such as after feeding, before bedtime, first thing in morning) let your puppy out, teach him the route to the door, praise him at the door and take him out to the part of the yard you want him to use. Very quickly you are teaching him an elimination schedule that will stay with him for the rest of his life.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior.
- Never punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
- Visit midwesthomes4pets website for additional information on crate training and housebreaking.