Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- The No 1 doctor – and pharmacist – recommended brand for scars.
- The best thing you can do for your scar is protect it from the sun.
- Mederma Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 can help you prevent sunburn while making your scar less noticeable.
- Clinically shown to reduce discoloration, improve overall appearance, softness, and texture of scars.
- Effective on old and new scars.
When my son was just over the age of two, he was bitten on the face by our family dog. I was devastated that his beautiful little face was ‘not so perfect’ as seen in his mama’s eyes.
As soon as the wounds closed I combined his nightly ritual of teeth brushing with applying Mederma Scar Cream. He is now six years old and we still do it. Nobody knows the scars are even there unless I point it out.
It’s hard to feel like yourself when it feels like everyone is staring at your scar. Mederma Advanced Scar Gel can help you ease the doubts because it’s clinically shown to improve the overall appearance, color, and texture of scars. More doctors and pharmacists recommended Mederma than any other brand for older and newer scars. It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries. And since you only have to apply Mederma. Advanced Scar Gel once a day, it’s easy to use.For use as a sunscreen- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, Reapply at least every 2 hours, Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor,•Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.